Search results

1. muzz

Joining vent pipes in attic

I have a 1 1/2" vent protruding thru my roof now, have added a 3" vent with a bath remodel that is waiting to be finished capped in the attic. My original plan was to tie both of these in together and run thru the roof in the existing hole, it would mean a 5' horizontal run with the 3". I am...
  2. muzz

flooring under vanity

My bathroom project is coming along well, and soon will be getting to the point of deciding what kind of flooring to put in. Wife doesn't want ceramic tile in the whole bath; I plan on tiling the toilet area though. We have thought about the 12" vinyl tile, but worried about all the seams. Is...
  3. muzz

Extending ungrounded circuit

I have question about a lighting circuit in my house. It is an older 2 wire 15 amp with no ground. I want to add one receptacle to this circuit to be located on the wall outside of the bathroom since I have everything in the bath opened up for a remodel. This circuit will also serve two light...
  4. muzz

bathroom ceiling fan

I have come to a standstill of sorts in my bath remodel, hoping the picture helps to explain the situation. We have decided on a bathroom fan for our project, now the problem is how to run it to the outside. This is a 2 story house, going up won't work, there is a bathroom right above. I thought...
  5. muzz

Split 240 line?

I am in the process of doing a bathroom remodel. The power for the bath was on a lighting circuit (I think 15 amp, its not marked in the panel); this served five lighting fixtures and 1 outlet. My original plan was to leave the lights for the bath on this circuit. I have an unused 240 volt line...
  6. muzz

cast iron problems

A year or so ago, I needed to replace our downstairs toilet. It had a cast iron flange that was leaking badly. A plumbing friend of mine gave me advice on what to do. He told me to take the old flange out; quite a chore, and then replace the flange with a pvc one that twisted in to the cast iron...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks