Search results

1. moshetojinx

DWV Toilet to Sanitary t

Thanks for your reply. I will switch over to wye fittings on the horizontal. Rob
  2. moshetojinx

DWV Toilet to Sanitary t

Wye or why not? I am trying very hard to do this correctly. So from my understanding, I can not use sanitary t's on their backs (horizontal position). Would it be OK to replace it with a wye in a horizontal position with a 45 degree fitting or is this essentially the same thing? Thanks, Rob
  3. moshetojinx

DWV Toilet to Sanitary t

By main stack I mean this what the sink is tied into and above that all of the vent pipes (toilet and shower). My bathroom sink does not have a vent since it is 24" from the 3" vertical vent. Thanks, Rob
  4. moshetojinx

DWV Toilet to Sanitary t

Hello hj, I will most likely revise the sink to eventually go into a wye just south of the waste (below where double t is). I am not sure what you mean by "You CANNOT change the combination fitting to a sanitary tee". Please elaborate by using the colors in the photo. Thanks, Rob
  5. moshetojinx

DWV Toilet to Sanitary t

Hello All, I am about to piece together my first DWV waste and vent lines. The bathroom was remodeled and enlarged to accommodate a 6' tub in a new location. Since I want to keep all in check with codes for MD, I have a few questions please. First off does any one see something terribly...