Search results

1. J

After brief power failure, I have pulsating water and the well pump is cycling A LOT

thanks for the tips Ok, thanks for the advice. I have bought some bottled water to get us through until somebody can get out there to check things out since it looks out of my league. Will stop using water, and hopefully somebody can come out and take a look tomorrow. The pump tank appears...
  2. J

After brief power failure, I have pulsating water and the well pump is cycling A LOT

I accidentally cut power to the well pump while my wife was doing dishes yesterday. After I turned it back on, the water seems to be pulsating. It seems to have pretty high pressure, but there is a definite pulse to it. Also the well pump seems to be clicking on and off pretty constantly while...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks