Search results

1. jsteelio

Kitchen sink problem: sprayer jumps every time the faucet is turned on

So if water is going up the sprayer hose when I turn on the facet the diverter is not working properly? Or is the diverter suppose to allow water up the sprayer hose even when the sprayer is not in use?
  2. jsteelio

It's a side sprayer. Turning down the pressure helps a little but then it seems like there isn't enough pressure for the dishwasher to clean properly which it shares the hot water with the faucet. I'm still unclear about how the diverter should work. When I initially turn on the faucet with...
  3. jsteelio

When I turn on my recently installed American Standard Cadet faucet, water goes up the sprayer hose and the water pressure makes the sprayer jump which causes a thumping sound. Is the diverter suppose to prevent water from going up the sprayer hose or is its job only to prevent water from coming...
  4. jsteelio

Thump sound when turning on the water, (kitchen faucet)

water pressure of water going up sprayer hose causing sprayer to jump/thumping sound. Moved my question to new thread since this one hasn't been updated in a year. https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?40170-kitchen-sink-problem-sprayer-jumps-every-time-the-faucet-is-turned-on Jason
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks