Search results

1. T

Installing a no caulk shower drain

There is a tool from http://www.bulldogdraintool.com that works great with no caulk shower drains.
  2. T

tool for oatey brass shower drain

That's what I get for NOT reading the entire post. I realized that after I read the post completely. My apologies!
  3. T

tool for oatey brass shower drain

I know this post is old however there is a tool from bulldog that works great with this style drain. Not only will it tighten that ring nut, it also scribes the subfloor for the drain body cut out and will loosen and tighten thread-on shower dains. Check it out at bulldogdraintool.com
  4. T

Oatey No-Calk Drain

I know this posting is old, but thought I'd share this anyway. Some one may still be looking for just this tool. I found a tool that works great, they are selling out constantly, however I believe they have more arriving in a few weeks. Check out www.bulldogdraintool.com and good luck.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks