Search results

1. A

Where to buy Saniflo products

Where to buy Saniflo You can buy all Saniflo products from Quality Bath (http://www.qualitybath.com/saniflo-upflush-toilets.htm). They are located in NY, NJ.
  2. A

vanity clearance

once your doing the construction on the walls already I would add wood strips. I wouldn't want to play around with a new vanity.
  3. A

Building a decorative fence

I do not know much about fences, although we did just put in a new one. But that fence is so pretty! I wish I would have seen this earlier!
  4. A

Skylights... Grr!

Why don't you put in a beautiful chandelier where the skylight was?
  5. A

Flooring question.

Lowes and Home Depot have TONS of options with laminate floor tiles. I was just there this week for my own home and found really great stuf. Good prices also!
  6. A

Can mosaic tiles go on the floor?

You should be able to find a lot of options for mosaic floor tiling. Floor tiles & wall tiles have a different finish so I wouldn't recommend using tiles meant for walls on your floor.
  7. A

What is the Saniflo Up Flush Toilet and Macerating Pump and how does it work?

With Saniflows unique system you can put a bathroom anywhere- even in the most unconventional places. A saniflow can fit in your basement, in a closet, under the stairs or anywhere without breaking the floor. Saniflow, with its unique macerating system is the perfect solution for any space that...
  8. A

Protecting new tile floor?

If you don't have any of the appliances mentioned above you can use a child's toy with wheels- ex: a scooter. I've done this numerous times and it works! I actually never moved a fridge, but I moved large boxes this way. Be creative!
  9. A

Light fixture for above a bathroom shower

You can check out rainshower heads or chandelier shower heads- theses are really beatiful chandeliers over the shower that work as a shower head too! Very chic look!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks