Search results

1. Rime

Shower leak questions

This is one of the old style mud tile pans, which is why it's going to be so insanely expensive to replace. The 3 drops were not around the bottom of the P trap, but on the edge of the hole in the plywood subfloor. Thanks !
  2. Rime

Shower leak questions

There is a water spot on the ceiling of the hallway below the shower in the master bedroom above it. There is a bathtub on the other side of the shower wall. The plumbing for both tub and shower is in the same wall. Cutting a hole in the ceiling where the water spot is, there's water stains...
  3. Rime

Hose bib wiggles : how to fix ?

One of my outside hose bibs wiggles whenever I press on it ( yes, I know, I shouldn't do that ! ) or when I'm attaching the hose or moving the hose about. I have visions of the wiggle stressing the pipe it's attached to, breaking a soldered connection, and creating my very own private waterfall...
  4. Rime

Ice maker drain line

HJ, are there any brands that you would recommend ? There are lots of Little Giant models, which have fairly good reviews. Thanks, Rime
  5. Rime

Ice maker drain line

I recently bought my sister an ice machine ( she has 4 kids in sports in hot humid Mississippi ). It has a drain line, which apparently needs a very expensive pump if it can't just drain directly. Since the machine will sit right next to the laundry tub, she thinks she can just build a box for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks