Search results

1. J

Joining unthreaded brass pipe

Thanks for your suggestions I found a 3/4" brass compression fitting at Grainger which should do the trick. Thanks to everyone who wrote.
  2. J

Thanks for your advice. It is not "RARE" when I am the jerk that cut off the threads a year ago when I built the fountain! This was a 16" long threaded nipple, which threads to a coupling below which is sched 40 PVC. I don't remember whether I used pvc or brass for the coupling. The coupling is...
  3. J

I have a 3/4" unthreaded brass pipe protruding 4" above the water level in my fountain, for use as a future autofill. I need to attach a brass pipe fitting or extension to the protruding pipe, but don't want to thread the pipe as any slight rotation of the pipe while threading it could cause...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks