Search results

1. DIYERFROMVA

Question re: IPC drain vent requirement

I live in Virginia, which uses the IPC plumbing code. We're in the process of remodeling a bathroom and the plumbers just completed the drain install. The distance from the toilet flange to the vent is approximately 16 feet and is 3" PVC. The 2" shower trap connects to the same 3" line via a...
  2. DIYERFROMVA

Shower and toilet vent question

I'm working on remodeling our bathroom which involves relocation of shower and toilet drains and vents. I'm wondering if it is permissible to vent the shower and the toilet with a wye fitting just before I connect the shower to the toilet drain line with a wye fitting. I can only vent. using the...
  3. DIYERFROMVA

Moen 1225 Cartridge Replacement - Tips Please

Just about to replace a Moen 1225 brass cartridge with a plastic one. From what I gather, they can be tough to remove without the removal tool. Questions for the pros out there. Should I buy the tool before attempting to remove the old one? Is the tool made by Danco sufficient, or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks