Search results

1. Bob(not a plumber)

No Plumbing Vents

I am doing a little basement renovation involving a little bit of plumbing for a friend. His basement has a suite in it. This was added in long after the house was built. Part of the renovation we are doing is moving the laundry from one room to an adjacent room. When I pulled the washer outlet...
  2. Bob(not a plumber)

Basement toilet splashes when upstairs dishwasher or clothes washer are draining

I finished my basement last year and added a bathroom below the kitchen and laundry. I wish I could draw this but I will try to explain. The 2 1/2" drain pipe from above comes down into the bathroom in a corner. The toilet and tub are upstream to where the drain takes a turn under the floor to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks