Search results

1. RMJ

Shower valves

I talked to Delta about this but not comfortable that the person really knew the answer. She said that yes I should be able to connect with a straight pipe between the 2 valves. What doesn't make sense is that on the main valve only instructions it says plastergaurd should be flush with the...
  2. RMJ

Shower valves

Hello hj Thanks for the response. So I am understanding it correctly that I do have to offset? The rubber ring doesn't fit real good so I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Any ideas what I should figure for tile and thinset for finished wall. I was thinking 3/8" on top of...
  3. RMJ

Shower valves

Hello I have a couple of questions regarding installation of shower valves. I am installing Delta main valve and a diverter after that (see pics). If I read the instructions right the plaster ring on the main valve should be flush with the finished wall and the finished wall should fall...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks