Search results

1. J

In Wall Horizontal Pipe Runs

Thank you all for your help... Is there a "standard" for the height of the pipes in the wall? (The actual runs, not the connections for the fixtures which do have a typical height) Jason
  2. J

Cleanout Orientation

Probably a stupid question, but here goes... I am in the process of finishing our basement. All of the framing is complete and I already know that I need to frame in a box around the main plumbing stack in the house (4" goes from the first floor straight down into the floor). The question...
  3. J

In Wall Horizontal Pipe Runs

I am in the process of finishing my basement and have a strange question. When you are running pipe horizontally within the walls (notched or through holes) which pipe runs above the other? Is the hot pipe on the top or the bottom? Also another (similar question)... in this basement I have...
  4. J

Basement tub dap out question

Thanks John... not to sound stupid, but I want to make sure I understand... Do I set the tub and then reach in through the wall and put the concrete in then that way? Thanks!
  5. J

I am using an inexpensive "lift and turn" style drain assembly on this tub as that style was used on the other tubs in the house... How far down do I need to be with the top of the concrete under the tub? Thanks for the help!
  6. J

I am in the process of finishing our basement and have already roughed in for a full bath and had it inspected by the local building department. We have also replaced the concrete but have left a dap out or "hole" approximately 12x12" where the tub drain and overflow assembly will connect to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks