Search results

1. Challenged in Chicago

New toilet....loose tank

Hi. Just installed a new toilet in my boys' bathroom. Followed all directions. Seems to be fine, but the tank is not "tight". It wobbles quite a bit. Rechecked my work - not sure where or what I did wrong. Suggestions?
  2. Challenged in Chicago

Adding shower to powder room?

My house was built in 2001, and one option the builder offered was to add a shower to the powder room (the dimensions for the standard powder room are quite generous and allowed for the shower - whether the option was chosen or not). The previous owners did not choose this option. I do have...
  3. Challenged in Chicago

I have issues!

Figured the title would cover so many areas! I have a Culligan Mark 89 - model 3526. I "inherited" it with my house, which I purchased in 2007. A while ago, the water from the softener would continuously run. I turned it off and called a plumber. Plumber said water is only borderline...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks