Search results

1. dujour

O-ring supply connections on lavatory faucet -- convert from braided hose to 3/8 tube

Hi, I have a new Danze faucet I want to install on a wall-mount sink. The faucet came with braided supply lines. I would like to replace them with conventional 3/8 chrome hard line since the plumbing is exposed. This is one of the supply hoses. On one end is the standard 3/8...
  2. dujour

Brass lavatory drain conundrum

Hello, I am replacing the sink in my 1940s vintage bathroom. Previously the PVC P-trap was connected to the drain pipe with a no-hub coupler. This was partially hidden behind the sink pedestal, but it was still pretty ugly. The new sink is a wall-hung unit which will expose the plumbing...
  3. dujour

Putting tub spout on 4 port diverter valve with shower heads?

Hello, I am in the process of picking out new fixtures for my tub/shower. The only good thing about the current fixtures is a separate handle to switch between tub spout and shower head -- that is, there is no diverter on the tub spout itself. This is nice because we almost exclusively take...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks