Search results

1. OwyheeHome

Getting started -- what do I test for?

Over a year ago, I started out to soften my home's water. I got hit hard by the economy and am only now gearing up again for an assault on my water. I have a shallow well -- probably pumping only 6-10 feet from the bottom of a 8 foot cistern. Last year, before my business withered, I put a...
  2. OwyheeHome

Compare Fleck softeners

What is the difference between the Fleck 7000 and the Fleck 5600? I have fairly hard water and need something that is around for the long haul. Thanks for your time.
  3. OwyheeHome

Old shallow well upgrade

I have a shallow well that serves my home and lawn sprinklers. We are surrounded on three sides by irrigated fields and on the fourth by the Snake River, so the well will never ever go dry. The water pressure from the well cycles up and down. Sprinklers spray goes up and down and pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks