Search results

1. thomas_callahan

Recent pressure drop in entire house

I've got a recent low-flow problem everywhere in my house. I think I know what's wrong but wanted a second opinion from somebody more experienced. The well pressure tank's pressure switch is on a 30/50 setting and the house-side pressure gauge indicates 30-50 psi through the cycle. The gauge and...
  2. thomas_callahan

Septic drain line above ground after dirt settled.

When my septic system was replaced just prior to buying my house, about a year and a half ago, they used the same drain pipe hole in the foundation that used to go to the old system, replacing all of the old cast iron drains in the house with PVC. After a year and a half, the dirt has...
  3. thomas_callahan

Air leak at valve stem in bladder-type pressure tank

I've got a WellXTrol WX202 pressure tank. I'm not sure how old it is because it came with the house that we bought about a year ago, likewise for the well age, depth, HP, etc. (although I'm trying to track down that info now). Recently we woke up with no water pressure -- the pressure switch...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks