Search results

1. jim baird

Will Toto Drake 1.6 tank fit any other bowl?

Long story short here. Unable to buy Toto Drake here except online, free ship to home or store. UPS shipped. Tank OK, bowl broken. Vendor sent replacement bowl nonstop to store for me to fetch, thereby eliminating notorious UPS handling. Local brick and mortar vendor phoned today to say...
  2. jim baird

old flange with new tile

Old flange is steel, but maybe not stainless. Mounting screw heads rusty. Can I simply caulk extender ring onto this without removing old rusty screw heads. Also need to shim a little on front edge. Maybe bore extender and fasten to old metal with self tappers? New to tile guy.
  3. jim baird

faucet engineering

Friends, My recent fun with leak repair on my 40 yr old Kohler sink faucet led me to ask this of another forum's responder. If, the next time my faucet starts to leak, should I get off the billfold and buy a new Kohler 4 inch faucet, which I priced at 250-300 bucks? Has faucet engineering...
  4. jim baird

Kohler Valvet (I think) conundrum

Bought new stem kit for lever type Kohler bath sink. Stem threads are right hand for cold and left for hot. A vendor website told me that threads are normally opposite, except for some models like Kohler Valvet. This set has a threaded stem/with plunger also threaded. Washer is on bottom...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks