Search results

1. E

Costs/Estimates & Anode Replacement?

Okay, the guy from Washington Water Heaters just left, and he did a fantastic job! He even gave us info on maintaining our furnace and showed us how to do simpler repairs on the new WH. And all for $1070, including sales tax. They even gave me free earthquake straps for ordering online. :D...
  2. E

If all goes well, it's getting installed in the morning, so I'll try to remember to ask about that since we definitely want to do some upkeep on this WH. Thanks! Yeah, it's just a regular one. The company that will likely do it charges $840 for the basics, plus probably up to $150 for the...
  3. E

Which prices, though? There's a big difference between $1000 and $2000 for the same unit and situation. We do have a higher cost of living all around, so I'd expect them to be higher here than in AZ. The WH is in our laundry room downstairs, next to the furnace. There is easy access...
  4. E

I think we're too far south and east for Terry, but I can give him a call today. That's great info on the segmented anode; thanks, Steve!
  5. E

Hi All, I returned home to find our 1998 A.O. Smith 50-gallon gas WH leaking out the bottom a couple of weeks ago. We drained it, sucked up the water from the floor, etc., then I started researching and getting estimates on having a new unit installed. After a lot of research, I decided...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks