Search results

1. N

need pump test but well is partially blocked-jet pump?

pump test update Thanks for all your input. The piece I was looking for was the 27 ft, single pipe jet pump answer. Meantime however I got 2 tools made; A set of half inch rebar pieces with couplings, with a blade end on it and a 4 inch X 3ft piece of iron pipe with teeth cut in the bottom...
  2. N

Back ground- we are a not-for-profit afordable housing group, with a deadline. We are trying to get our development permitted. we have already proven enough water with one of our 4 wells, but the neighbours have convinced the authorities that we need lots more proof. There is a 14gal/min...
  3. N

Back ground- we are a not-for-profit afordable housing group, with a deadline. We are trying to get our development permitted. we have already proven enough water with one of our 4 wells, but the neighbours have convinced the authorities that we need lots more proof. There is a 14gal/min...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks