Search results

1. ricknbeth

Septic Tank Effluent Filter Plugged With Tiny Worm Type Things

I had a new septic system install two years ago. It has backed up twice now because of a plugged effluent filter (I think that's the correct term). The filter was packed full of small worm like things (less than 1/2 inch long). My installer has been doing septics for a long time and has never...
  2. ricknbeth

New Septic Dosing Tank: Pump, Float and Alarm System Advice

I am in the process of getting a new raised septic field and tanks installed. I will have a dosing tank that needs a pump, float, alarm etc. I need to pump about 350 feet to my new field (the yard is flat between the tank and field). I want to get a good pump/float/alarm system and wanted...
  3. ricknbeth

Sewer gas from septic tank bubbling through P traps

Hi, I recently started getting sewer gas bubbling through the P traps in the kitchen and a bath sink. I am guessing that it's because the septic field is not handling the water as this only occurs when we use the washing machine and run many loads back to back and put a lot of water in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks