Search results

1. ScrewedByNCGC

Mold - Probably Old News

My wife was complaining about severe headaches for the last few weeks. She was told it was allergies and instructed to take antibiotics but it didn't seem to help. She got another opinion and was asked if she had been exposed to mold lately. After I heard that, I went down to our crawl space...
  2. ScrewedByNCGC

Leaking T&P Valve

I've got a 50 gallon low-boy that has been leaking for about 3 years. It's a Bradford-White or AO Sloan, not sure which. I never exactly knew where because it was so slow but in the past 6 months it got to the point where I could see an occasional drip from the temp & pressure valve drain...
  3. ScrewedByNCGC

Toto 1.6gpf -- Long Term Leak

I am the original owner of a house bought in 2003. Dec 2008 I discovered a large water stain in the kitchen ceiling. I also noticed the hardwood floor beneath the stain was cupping. I cut out various areas of drywall and discovered rotted wood beneath what appears to be waste piping from the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks