Search results

1. G

1 inch to 1.25 inch Tank Connection

I am replacing my tank. I checked the connections from the supply line coming into the house to the tank itself. Everything is 1 inch. The connection on the tank I would like to get is 1.25 inch. Will there be a problem adapting the 1 inch connection up to a 1.25 inch connection...
  2. G

Constant Pressure Valve/ Cycle Stop Valve Questions

I need to try and clarify this so I can make a better decision. I am considering replacing my existing pressure tank (which is dead) with either a well-manager, a pside-kick, or something similar. Examples: http://www.wellmanager.com/wellmanager-constantpressuremodule.htm...
  3. G

Choosing a Larger Well Pressure Tank

I have a Well-X-Trol WX-203 – 35 gallon tank that just died. With the pressure set to 40/60 I only get about 9 gallons of drawdown and I’d like to get more. I’ve been trying to decide between a 50 gallon (13 draw) and an 85 gallon (22 draw) tank. I’ve been educating myself on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks