Search results

1. pjsammy

Sump pump outside drain question w/ pictures

All, As you can see in the pics, the little elbow coming out of the house is a little cracked and I'm missing 10-12" of pipe needed to get to the opening of the buried drain pipe. Best way to solve this issue? To make matters worse, the pipes aren't 100% lined up. I did have one...
  2. pjsammy

Leaking tank bolts

The 4-6 yr old American Standard toilet the previous owners put on was leaking at the bottom. I pulled the toilet to replace the wax seal and that seems to have solved it. However, since I had to pull the tank separately, I decided to replace the tank-to-bowl bolts and tank-to-bowl gasket...
  3. pjsammy

Garage floor drain

Hi all, Like many, we got a lot of rain yesterday. We were out running an errand when a 10 minute downpour happened. When we arrived back home our garage floor drain had sort of backed up (maybe 1-2" of water in a 12' diameter area around the drain). After the rain stopped all the water...
  4. pjsammy

Sillcock replacement (with pic)

Hi all, The frost free sillcock (B&K Quartermaster) in the back of our house is not working. When I turn it on, there's no water. I've tried to mess with it a little (started another thread on the subject w/o any replies), so I'm going to just replace the whole darn thing and see what...
  5. pjsammy

B&K Frost free faucet question

Hi all, We moved into our house in Dec 08 and I just recently tried to use the hose in the backyard. I turned the faucet on - nothing. I went in the basement to make sure the supply valve was on - it was. I'm pretty sure it's a 105*** Quartermaster series faucet (though I'm not 100%...
  6. pjsammy

Delta 600 leak question

Delta 1300 leak question Hi all, We recently moved into a new home (built in 1985) and have a leak from the spout in our tub/shower. I *think* we have a Delta 600 series fixture in there, but I'm not 100% positive (see pic #1 below). From extensive online research, I'm thinking the spout...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks