Search results

1. gsici

venting question kitchen sink under window

I am moving my kitchen sink to the opposite wall and as such I will run new drain into the basement and connect to the main drain and vent into the attic and connect to the main vent. The question is with my sink under the window which is the best way to vent. I am used to wet vents going...
  2. gsici

Help weird hot water problem

Dear Forum readers you have helped me int he past and hope ypu can help this DIY'er again. I spent the weekend gutting my upstairs bathroom (4 piece) and installed a new Delta Shower/tub faucet. During the weekend my wife needed to use hot water and she realized there was no hot water in...
  3. gsici

Valves Valves and more Valves

WOW. I have walls down in the basement for a new shower and was looking for a new shower system and realized that this has come a long way. I always knew of Diverter and that's all I thought there was, BUT diverter, transfer, multi port, thermostatic, mixing, pressure balanced, volume control...
  4. gsici

Connection Help

I have a steam generator which came with crappy installation instructions. I have a water input which is a plastic male 1/2" thread which I need to connect to my 1/2"copper pipe water supply and would like to add a valve. I went to Home Depot and found a valve with the 1/2" (solder) and...
  5. gsici

DWV, Need Help

I have just dug my trench and am proposing the following layout "attached the top view" of my DWV. Can experts please advise!!! Thx
  6. gsici

Banded Clamp

I am tapping into my main indoor drain for a basement toilet. And I could use to banded clamps, however my preference would be to use a regular coupler on one side and a rubber on the other but getting the gap to zero is vituallly impossible. How big a gap is allowed when using a 4" banded clamp?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks