Search results

1. briggss1

Flange Repair Question

Yep, I slipped it right under the old ring. I pryed up the stainless ring and put the new bolts through that and then drilled out the old anchor bolt holes to install the flange to the slab.
  2. briggss1

Flange Repair Question

Sorry, been out all day. I drove the stainless under the old ring like Master Plumber Mark advised. It's there. The anchor bolts are within 1/8" of each other off of the rear wall. I think the picture makes it look a little off center, but its OK. How high does the flange need to be above...
  3. briggss1

Flange Repair Question

Oops, here's a picture.:rolleyes:
  4. briggss1

Flange Repair Question

I ended up using that. I pryed up the old one a bit and slid the new stainless ring underneath. Pryed both up a bit to give my self some wiggle room and dropped the bolts through the new stainless one. Drilled out the old anchor bolt holes large enough to drop a couple of Tapcons through and...
  5. briggss1

Flange Repair Question

:confused::confused::confused::confused: Would the Raven #BFR7900 repair flange work if you tear out the old corroded ring? If not, and this is still asking for trouble, then I didn't understand some of the recommendations: I have the exact same problem, pretty much identical. What I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks