Search results

1. ohioguy

water pressure issue

Hillbilly, I feel that everything was fine until just recently. I have never had great pressure, but nothing like what it is now and never has the water just barly flowed out. I was told that the pressure switch is 30/50. You said that I should have the same pressure in the house as what...
  2. ohioguy

water pressure issue

Gary, When you say to remove the filter cartridge are you referring to the filter on the softner? If I bypass the softner the bypass would not send the water through the filter as the shut off to the water softner is before the filter if I understand this correctly. The well...
  3. ohioguy

water pressure issue

bob, I did by pass the softner and I have the same pressure issue. I should probably just leave this to the pro's, but it's hard just to sit back. I want to say thanks for your input and I was really impressed with your reply time. If you would think of anything else it could be please...
  4. ohioguy

water pressure issue

bob, I have a Kinetico water softner and it does have a filter. I have changed the filter within the last couple weeks. When I say that the pressure tank kicks off, I will try to explain: the pressue gauge will go from 30pounds to about 48punds. I ran water from the spigot at the...
  5. ohioguy

water pressure issue

bob, Thanks for the input. My house is an L shape house with water lines that go both directions and the tank is about in the center of the "elbow", which makes me believe if it is blockage that it is a main feed somewhere as the entire house has poor pressure. I have ran water from the...
  6. ohioguy

water pressure issue

I’m a city boy living with no city water and little knowledge on wells. The home (built in 1969) where I live has a well with a submersible pump. This past week my son was running water in the house and the pressure went down and I then had little water coming out of the faucet. I went down to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks