Search results

1. Nailer

Wall Saturated

yes i do not know what i was thinking when i chose that fan although now that i think about it, it had the most CFM with a heater etc....thank you for all you comments and assistance..
  2. Nailer

Wall Saturated

Yes i went through severals trials door open, door closed, fan on fan closed..still got lots of moisture build up..
  3. Nailer

Wall Saturated

i was actually looking at that model but the next stronger one with 300+ CFM and putting two outlets in one outside of shower and other above sink area.
  4. Nailer

Wall Saturated

not sure if my drawing came through but think 3 feet corridor 6 feet long leads into 11.5 feet by 6 feet rectanglar space
  5. Nailer

Wall Saturated

ceiling is 8'..i would estimate volume at 850 square feet..."X" marks current fan location and problem areas arewall to left of shower(staining almost half down wall) and ceiling has approx 6 inch dark band around perimeter outside of shower area. 11.5'...
  6. Nailer

Wall Saturated

vented horizontally in attic to soffit. its insulated as well
  7. Nailer

Wall Saturated

i hope someone call provide some advice. my shower stall(glass sliding doors) is just inside entrace of bathroom on right side. the entry area is only 3 feet wide(to left of shower) until you get to sink area and then the bathroom opens up 12 feet wide with additional 8 feet in length. There is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks