Search results

1. Bobtom

How would you plumb this drain in this setup?

Not being a plumber I do not know if this idea is of any value. But if there is a cabinet located where the word "inside" is, why not just run the pipe straight down through the floor between the two joists to the right of the rim joist? Or else come down in the wall cavity to just above the...
  2. Bobtom

Pump Pressure Switch.

Again I would like to thank you guys for all the advice and help. I like the solution to catastrophic leaks when I am gone, "Shut it all down." That seems to be the best way. If I had sensors all over the house, I am sure I would have a leak where there isn't any. Didn't someone mention Murphy's...
  3. Bobtom

Pump Pressure Switch.

All right, all right. I yield to you experts. I am glad you explained it to me in words I can understand. I will relocate my switch very close to the tank. I think I will leave the filter where it is since I have never had any build up of crud on or in the elements. I guess I am blessed with a...
  4. Bobtom

Pump Pressure Switch.

Thank you both for answering my note. Regarding the switch with the lever, my well has NEVER run dry. I've had to use the lever only when I have been doing something with the pump turned off, and the tank pressure and line pressure has dropped to zero. Then I use the lever to start the pump...
  5. Bobtom

Pump Pressure Switch.

I am in the process of installing a new bladder type pressure tank for my submersible pump that I have used for many years, the old tank leaks. My old pressure switch works fine (Square D 20 to 40 PSI but set for 26 to 60) and has for years. I decided to install an new Square D 40 to 60 P switch...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks