Search results

1. S

Huge Root Issue

Guys I really can't thank you enough for your attention to my problem. Thanks Al Gore, I love the internet. Here's what I can offer by way of explanation: 1. Did this guy even try to snake your line, or, did he go right to selling you a new line? He ran a camera and saw multiple root...
  2. S

Huge Root Issue

Guys thanks so much---i'm not certain which way i'm going, but this wealth of advice has really helped. my dad is a farmer and he has a lot of experience *ahem* laying pipe (thanks mom!) but I obviously don't want a FATALITY on my hands, so we'll see what happens. Thanks again. -scott.
  3. S

Huge Root Issue

Thanks both: @ mike-I believe you are right about the type of plumbing-it's black PVC in my garage (where the trap should be but isn't) but I don't know as that means anything for the rest of the line. @ jad-that's an excellent point, do you know of anyone that doesn't work on comission...
  4. S

Huge Root Issue

One more quick question...how does one normally price out a job such as rotorootering--is it by the foot, the severity of the problem? Is there a fair estimate that I should be looking for or just some factors I need to consider.
  5. S

Huge Root Issue

Thanks LM, I appreciate your advice. I think you are right about the scare tactics--it's a shame because normally these guys are pretty reputable. I'm going to opt for #2...literally, I love sewage, it does a lot of nice things for my complexion. Would you bother with having the massive...
  6. S

Huge Root Issue

I'm sure that this has been posted before, but I'm going to ask anyway because of the nuances (I believe) of my problem. I've got a 60+ year old home that does not have a house trap at all. This morning we noticed that sewage was leaking up from the 2 drains (one in the garage) one in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks