Search results

1. Steveleewonder

amount of water coming in

Hello all... I have a question on water amount depending on split point. 2inch city water line comes into building, and it splits to another 2inch line(A) by "T" connection, and runs continuously to 2inch water supply line(B). line "A" has 20 water outlet such as sink, toilets, kichens...
  2. Steveleewonder

2" city main to GPM

2" water supply line with 50psi from city main to building, how much volume of water it flows, IOW, how much GPM this line produce under 50psi? and same pipe with 40psi and 60psi, how much GPM? thanks
  3. Steveleewonder

water pressure booster pump

Hi, I have coin-op laundromat store and sometimes I have some water related problem. On busy Sunday, water supply into my washer machines are not enough, so some machines do not working properly, it stops working and shows an error code it means certain amount of water has not been into...
  4. Steveleewonder

water circulating pump/motor

I have a water heater which uses Bells and Gossett's centrifugal water circulating pump with motor, located between hot water heater(burner) and hot water tank: I noticed this motor/pump is "HOT" when I touch it, is this NORMAL? or something bad or going to be bad? this motor/pump runs 24hours...
  5. Steveleewonder

CU 301 died maybe

Hi Terry, I read all 5 or 7 posts here about cu301... my cu301 has no light in the front cover, so I opened it and checked out the ribbon cable's connection and it looks like ok, then I saw 1 red light and 3 green light "blinks", +24V overload, +24V, +10V, +5V, and another green light and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks