Search results

1. P

heater/air conditioner unit

The heat loss calculation, thanks to Lakee911, is 5180 btu. Is this the sizw of the AC/heat pump I should get?
  2. P

Reply to adding electric baseboard heat I live in Pennsylvania, near Philadelphia. I envision a unit that looks like an air conditioner, has a vent or grill visible from the outside, with 2 dials, maybe one that graduates from red to blue like a car, and the other one off-heat-cool dial. I...
  3. P

I am converting my attic into a bedroom and was wondering if there is an electric unit that you recommend that will both heat and cool the space (roughly 350 sf). I will be providing a dedicated circuit. Sort of like the units you see in hotel rooms. Thanks.
  4. P

Adding baseboard heater

I would like to add a baseboard heater in my attic. I currently have 2 zones (upstairs and downstairs) and would like to tap into the upstairs zone. Its hot water baseboard heater powered by an oil burner. Does anyone know how to install this?
  5. P

Basement pump

What is the best pump to use on a laundry tub in a basement. The pump needs to push the water up about 7 feet, then horizontally another 20 into the sewer line.
  6. P

adding a basement laundry room

Could you give me advice on the steps necesary to move a washer/dryer to the basement. The hot and cold lines can be easily tapped into. I want to add a laundry tub right next to the new washer/dryer. the sewer line is above the basement and will therefore need a pump.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks