Search results

1. S

Wall Hung Duravit Clog-Plunger doesn't fit/Snake is useless. Is there a special tool?

We have a Duravit Starck 3 Wall Hung Toilet that has always been tempermental. Can't get a seal on the mouth of the plunger because of the bend in the toilet and the snake through the toilet or through the clean-out isn't doing anything. Does anyone know a trick with these or do they make a...
  2. S

Can I use an under cabinet WATER FILTER with a regular mixer tap kitchen faucet?

Hi. In doing my kitchen remodel I had originally planned to have a main faucet and then a seperate tap for drinking water attached to a plain old Kenmore under cabinet water filter. Now that my sink is installed and counters are being fabricated, this plan won't work. I need an alternate...
  3. S

Comfort Height - What is it and did my plumber set my toilet right?

I just had a Gerberit in-wall carrier installed for a Duravit wall mount toilet. Whether or not that was a good decision is beyond argument at this point... it seemed like a good idea when I ordered it. The carrier is adjustable so you can set the height of the toilet. It was recommended I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks