Search results

1. K

Will Honda eu2000 run a 1/2 hp jet pump?

I ended up buying the myer qd50. The generator will start that one no problem in eco mode just a little grunt. With the other 1/2 hp red lion pump it would not start it at all and would trip out the generator. Thanks again for all the help.
  2. K

Thanks for the help guys. I looked at the myer website and the instructions for wiring the pump says it must have a permanent ground wire. I was hoping for something to just plug in with a 3 prong plug to a 120 outlet on my generator wherever I needed it so it will be more portable. Does anyone...
  3. K

Hello I will be driving a sand point well on a remote property. I already have a honda eu2000 generator and can't afford to get another one. I was planning on buying a used 1/2 hp red lion shallow well pump. The pump is 500 kms away and I don't know anyone around here that has one for me to try...
  4. K

Driven well supply in Alberta or Canada

Driven well supply in Alberta or Canada and best quality well point Does anyone know where I can buy a metal sandpoint in Alberta or Canada? I have tried looking on the internet but have not had much success. I have found a couple of places in the states but have had bad experiences when...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks