Search results

1. Trafalgar

Sand Point Well Jax, FL HELP!!!!

No Go Well this morning tried the pump and had lost the prime so Still gotta work on air leaks.
  2. Trafalgar

Ok, I think I got the air leak problem fixed now. It was that section that wasn't glued. I let the pump sit with a prime developed for about an hour or so. When I went back out the pump immediately started pumping water. So I kept the prime. Before I lost prime within about 10 to 15 mins or...
  3. Trafalgar

Saga continues, Bob, I did as you said and purchased a pitcher pump. By my best guess on point #1 about 5gpm. I think I am going to pull up the PVC and go with a stainless point #12 maybe and work that until I get to a good water flow. I am pretty sure however I found my air leak. When...
  4. Trafalgar

What brand would you recommend for a point? What should I look for from the Pitcher pump when I use that? I plan to go buy one tomorrow and disconnect each well from the system and start with the pitcher pump to see what I have. Also going to use the ball valve method you told someone else on...
  5. Trafalgar

Bob, Ok, If I read you right I should remove the 3" pipe I have in the ground? my well pipe is 1 1/4 all PVC, It is a slotted Brady 4'. Right now I have, 3 well points not just one. Reading on the other forums I should attach a hand pump one at a time to the well points to see if I have...
  6. Trafalgar

Hello Everyone, I am new to this. I have talked to numerous people in the well business and irrigation business. Heres my setup. I have right now, a flotec 1/2hp on a FLotec 19 Gallon pressure tank. I have 3 well points driven, first is a 10ft Brady to a depth of 30ft, Second is a 4ft...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks