Search results

1. Natalieblueeyes

Distance of toilet tank from the wall

Is there a standard distance that a toilet tank should be from the wall? Our new tank is 1 1/2" to 2" inches from the wall. If the tank is too far from the wall, is it necessary to move the flange to move it closer to the wall? Thanks. Natalie
  2. Natalieblueeyes

Drain pipe too high for small pedestal sink

We think the sink drain pipe in the wall is too high for our small pedestal sink, but wanted to find out if anyone has any ideas. The pop-up drain will not open completely because the bottom of the faucet "tail piece" (or whatever it is called) hits on the top of drain pipe. The base...
  3. Natalieblueeyes

Plumbing Proposal -- what does rough in cover?

My plumber gave me a proposal for plumbing work which was divided into 3 parts with a separate price for each. Demo Existing $1000 Rough-in New $5000 Fixture Installation $1600 The plumber's work was not good and when he insisted that he was going to install the bathtub in a way...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks