Search results

1. T

Help with water leak

Hey forum, Long time lurker, don't post much. I have a rental house purchased a couple of months ago, just finishing up the remodel and getting ready to rent out. Yesterday when I arrived to the house, I had a fairly sizable puddle of water in front of the front porch (on the walkway) the...
  2. T

Toilet flange replacement (PVC in slab)

Hello pro's, I have tried the search feature and couldn't find anything to match my problem. My flange cracked when replacing the wax ring, I got a replacement flange from Lowe's (should fit inside 3 and 4 inch waste pipe). I have a slight gap all the way around the inside of the waste...
  3. T

New here with a question

Hello all, First let me say that this is a great forum with a great deal of useful information, I am positively surprised with how willing you pros are to share your wealth of knowledge. Now to my question, I am in the planning stages of a complete remodel of our master bath, it is 10...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks