Search results

1. J

baseboard zone problem

Hi Chris, Yes, the beginning of the first floor zone pipe heats up when the t-stat is up for the basement (the 2nd floor zone doesn't heat up at all), but by the time the first floor loop returns to the zone valve, which is just before rentry to the boiler, it isn't warmed up. Some one...
  2. J

baseboard zone problem

Lou, Read some stuff on it. Could it be that the pipe narrows from a 1.5 inch feed to a 3/4 before it gets to the new basement zone? Thanks for the lead, Jon
  3. J

baseboard zone problem

There are three zone valves - one for each zone. what is the check valve? By the way, the system worked fine when there were just two zones - the first and second floors. Thanks, Jon
  4. J

baseboard zone problem

The valve is in the same place as the the other two valves for each zone. And I can see the other two Honeywell valves are closed when the basement valve is open. Jon
  5. J

baseboard zone problem

Hi, I recently had a third zone (basement) added to our hot water oil fired baseboard heat. So now we have a 2nd floor, 1st floor, and basement zone . The problem is when the basement zone is on, heat is still getting to the first floor zone, even though the valve/relay for that zone is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks