Search results

1. S

Dielectric between black pipe and copper?

Yeah I had heard it both ways. I had done a bunch of searching and I never could find any definitive data. Right now I am thinking of just hooking the copper straight up to the boiler. I didn't really like the idea of using one of those dielectric unions either.
  2. S

Dielectric between black pipe and copper?

I have hydronic heating. The boiler has black pipe coming out of it. Do I need some kind of dielectric between that and my copper pipe? I was also noticing that the flange on my pump is cast iron and I was going to connected it to the copper. Do I need some isolation there (like put a...
  3. S

Long Bathtub Drain

Yeah I understand the concern. The whole tub is going to be encapsulated in epoxy. After that it should be as porous as a fiberglass tub. With the 301.1.1 Approvals... are you saying that the tub since it is a 'device used in a plumbing system' would have to be approved? Or do you mean that...
  4. S

Long Bathtub Drain

I am building a wood bathtub similiar to this http://www.driftwood.ie/stan_rect.html The only problem I have so far is that I need a drain with longer treads to be able to fit through the almost 2 inches bottom of the tub. Do people sell such a thing or will I have to come up with a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks