Search results

1. D

Hooking up a cistern

I am looking to hook up a cistern to my current water supply. I found this link http://www.nationaldriller.com/ND/Home/Images/nd.01.pc.Lowflowwell.jpg and would like to try to do the same in my basement. I already have a Pentek SPP-233-1.5 Submersible Pump Protector. As I live in Maine, my...
  2. D

825 Foot Deep Well

I have an 825 foot deep well. The well driller feels that the recovery rate of the well at 825 feet is 5 to 6 gpm. The well has a deep static level around 400 feet. At present my 3/4 hp pump is set at the max depth of 425 +/- I believe. I frequently run out of water with just a shower or two...
  3. D

Storage Tank for well

Thanks for the help. Does anyone know where is the best place to get a tank for a cystern? Does it have to be made out of any special material for drinking water, or will any water tank work? I live in Maine and my house is built on ledge so most likely my only option is for an indoor tank. I...
  4. D

Storage Tank for well

I posted a question about my well awhile back concerning my pump not building pressure. After talking to well driller, he told me that the pump I have, being set at 450 feet, it will only produce about 40 psi or 2 gallons a minute. I have adjusted my shutoff switch so that my pump comes on at...
  5. D

New Well Low Pressure

Hi. I am new to this forum, but was wondering if anyone could help me. I had a well drilled for my new home back in June, and the driller has had to return to drill deeper and rehydrofracture 3 times. I am down to 825 feet with the 3/4 hp pump set at about 625 feet. I have had good pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks