Search results

1. bnk26

pressure tank bladder problem?

need some advice, been almost a year since I've been here for advice, and all the help I got then was phenomenal for a plumbing illiterate person. Anyway I hope I give all the pertinate info so someone can help me get this problem fixed. I live way up on a hill, causing little to no water...
  2. bnk26

pressure guage question

I just put in a new pressure tank, and when I was putting it in, I noticed my pressure guage when not hooked up to anything, was registering 20 psi. Is this normal? should I get a new guage or add 20psi to the settings?
  3. bnk26

pressure tank question

I have a sears best captive air water tank, not sure how many gallons. On the tank itself it says for best performance the pre charge of air should be done with the tank completely empty. I currently have nothing attached to the opening on the bottom, but I can still hear water when I rock the...
  4. bnk26

pump question

I am having a problem, I live at the top of a big hill, I rent so the landlord pays for the pump and pressure switches, we have gone thru 8-9 switches in the year we have lived here. It isn't costing me money, but it gets very aggrevating to have no pressure. I am no plummer, so I may not be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks