Search results

1. Patrick88

In Nh. friend with radon. needs water filter for radon

I have been helping a long term friend look for a house in Raymond NH. Well the house he really wants Has radon. The last test is from 2003. Has radon levels of 1.6. If he gets the house it will be retested. Well I know radon filters can be pricey. He knows this n is already looking for...
  2. Patrick88

Thinking of upgrading

At some point i'm looking to upgrade. System works great so no rush. lol Toying with a quad core. I know i dont really need it but ya know :D I have a mid tower now. It only has room for a few hard drives. It can hold 4 cd/dvd drives. Reall dont care for any cd/dvd drives now. Has anybody...
  3. Patrick88

Looking for carbon

Well its been a while. I hate coming on a site after not coming on for some time n asking a question. Yet i will. lol My friend lives in NH and has a need to replace the carbon. he wants to know how to get this. do they sell it just any place?
  4. Patrick88

Zombie PCs

Just wanted to pass this info to all. http://blogs.zdnet.com/gadgetreviews/?p=441 I hope everybody has there system locked down
  5. Patrick88

Thinking of going tankless hot water

I have a 50 Gal. Elec. water heater. It is 14yrs old. I know as well as every other plumber on this forum that it is on its last legs. Ticking time bomb etc... I have no Nat Gas. I have no oil. So my question is should I with the great prices of everything goto a LP tankless water heater...
  6. Patrick88

Water test on well system.

I have a friend that is trying to sell his house in my town. Holland Ma. He just got his well water tested. The test came back with a 6.0 nitrate level. He is telling me 5.0 is max in Ma. What do he need to fix this. My local filter suplier says a RO unit should work but very $$$. The guy...
  7. Patrick88

Dishwasher Problems

My old 1986 Dishwasher died a few Months ago. We went a bought a new GE Dishwasher from the HD. The problem is The dishes are having trouble getting clean. We have run it on the different cycles trying to find the one that works best. Does any one know of any problems with the new style Dish...
  8. Patrick88

Water Filter another Kinetico

I just looked at a friends water filter set up and he has two Kinetico filters set up like batteries. The strange thing is that the first system has the water feed going in and coming out with the arrows. The next one in line has the feed going against the arrows. That is were my confusion...
  9. Patrick88

Monoflow Question

A Customer wants to add another radiator to a monoflow heating loop. The new radiator will be in the basement. I'm not working on it somebody I work with is. He is a part timer and I'm very concerned that he did not get all the info needed. The basement has never had a Radiator before now He...
  10. Patrick88

expansion coupling for a heating systen

I don't do alot of heating work so i have not seen an expansion coupling for baseboard before. I'm not one to get really stumped by stuff, but the home owner wants something else because he has been fixing the packing on the expansion coupling for 20yrs. oh and the baseboad run is 36' long and...
  11. Patrick88

expansion coupling for a heating systen

I don't do alot of heating work so i have not seen an expansion coupling for baseboard before. I'm not one to get really stumped by stuff, but the home owner wants something else because he has been fixing the packing on the expansion coupling for 20yrs. oh and the baseboad run is 36' long and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks