Search results

1. inforapeek

What You Love - Water Softener, Sandtrap, Iron FIlter?

Hi all~ I need advice and opinions I've recently received an estimate (modestly high) on installation of water softening system - I am on well water. Hardness level is 8 grains per gallon- an iron level of .6 ppm - pH 6.7 - with high sediment. I believe the flow rate is about 8 gallons...
  2. inforapeek

Best Home Water Softener System & PEX or CPVC?

Hi Guys, I posted a few months back in regard to finding a reliable plumber for repiping (corroded copper pipe) our 22yr old multi-level home, on well water. I was undecided between the PEX and the CPVC, but have decided to go with the CPVC (already installed in a newer part of our home)...
  3. inforapeek

Referrals: replumbing contractors

We need to replace all the pipes in a 21 year old home. We are on well water which is hard, due to the high mineral content. This has caused the copper to corrode and pit. We've repaired about a dozen leaks to date, but the majority have occurred in the past ten years. Our home is two story...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks