Search results

1. roygbiv

Would you go tankless in this case?

I have a 14 year old 40 gal Rheem tanked gas water heater in a hall closet. I want to move it out of the house. The estimate to move it 50 feet away into the garage is $2500 (also gas). The estimate to install a gas tankless on an exterior wall 20 feet away averages $4000. So taking into the...
  2. roygbiv

Is there a compact elongated toilet less than 27 1/2 in?

I have a very small bathroom where the pocket door opens to the toilet. I want to use an elongated toilet but all the compact/space saving toilets I can find are 27 1/2" in length (American Standard, Kohler). My rough in is 12". Is there a compact elongated out there that takes up less space...
  3. roygbiv

ABS or PVC shower drain? which is better?

I need to convert my cast iron shower drain (meaning just the p-trap & drain, line remains cast iron) to either ABS or PVC for a new shower system I am putting in. This is for a shower stall that will be completely tiled - ceiling, 3 walls, floor - if that makes any difference. I realize this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks