Search results

1. L

Hot water issues

well if I have further issues with it I reckon I'll have to bite the bullet and call in a plumber. You can count on me letting you know what it ends up being. I know it is difficult to diagnose not seeing it with your own eyes and my terminology leaves a lot to be desired. I am having some...
  2. L

Hot water issues

well... I do not have hot water going to my washer. never have had, never connected it as my better half washes EVERYTHING in cold water. as for the shower i have no idea what kind it is its in the wall on the other side of the tile, I can tell you only that thereis 2 supply lines running to...
  3. L

Hot water issues

I will check although, the shower water stays hot, way longer than it has to. it is only in the kitchen sink that it either isn't getting hot or isn't staying hot without the hot side of the shower turned on.
  4. L

Hot water issues

yes I get water with good pressure on the hot side of the k/s when the shower is not on. It's like I have to prime it by turning the hot water on in the shower to make it get hot in the sink. Then it gets hot. I turn the shower off the water in the sink cools to luke-warm.
  5. L

Hot water issues

about a yr old give or take a little bit. It's a State Select 40 gal.
  6. L

Hot water issues

the shower valve also is double.
  7. L

Hot water issues

one thing, i have an expansion tank in line before the suply line gets to the water heater. It is warm and when I turn on the hot water I can put my hand on it and it doesn't feel anything is leaving it and also it doesn't cool off any. could it be stopped up and could that be the culprit?
  8. L

Hot water issues

I have double valve faucet with two seperate water supplies under the sink. one hot and one cold.
  9. L

Hot water issues

Re: I have plenty of water pressure it just doesn't get hot unless I turn on the water in the shower first.
  10. L

Hot water issues

This may not seem strange to you guys but to me it is. I cannot get hot water in my kitchen sink unless I first turn on the hot water in my shower. I have plenty of water pressure on the hot water side. I have flushed the water heater just to cover that. Any ideas?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks