Search results

1. H

Plumbing Code Queston and Boilers

I recently posted about a indoor wood boiler. I was wondering if there is anything in the IPC/IRC/IMC that requires a heat dump zone for boiers in the event of a power outage? When we had our Greenwood 100 installed we requested that it be "protected" by a dump zone for power outages to minimize...
  2. H

Neeed: Licensed Hydronic Installer

Can any one tell me how to find a reputable outfit or individual licensed in NH for installing hydronic wood boilers. I do not trust the current contractor who most definately screwed things up. I need someone to assess how it was done and what needs to be done to make it right. Thanks
  3. H

Air getting into house hot water loop

Hi all, I have a hydronic wood furnace that was recently installed soley as a forced hot water heat source. The system was suppose to be installed such that in the event of a power failure the heat on the primary loop would be sent to a dump zone. Well we had a power failure and the heat was...
  4. H

Installation of Wood Boiler

I want to purchase a Greenwood Hydronic Wood Boiler to heat our home via forced hot water. I am trying to be thorough in my research before I purchase and am tossing out broad questions being ignorant and all. This will be a stand alone unit with no backup and will only serve for baseboard...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks