Search results

1. MattAlexander

How to Level a PVC Shower Drain?

Hey Derek, yes its real easy, cut that riser down and dry fit a 22 onto the existing riser coming out of the P trap. cut yourself a peice of pipe ( what we call a "close" wich will be no longer than 2 inches. and stick it in the other end of the 22 .now on that end of the pipe...
  2. MattAlexander

Tankless survey

Yes !!!!!!! I have been instaling the RENAI tankless water heater units and in attics YES they ( inspectors in California ) do require a pan. In the case of being installed in a wall, NO, pans are not required.
  3. MattAlexander

Plumbers putty on fiberglass tub?

Plumbers putty is fine! You will not have any problems down the road. I have installed litteraly hundreds of fiberglass tubs and have never had a problem with using putty. Maybe 50 years from now the putty will be dried up but until the actual seal is disturbed deliberately you will not have a...
  4. MattAlexander

How to Level a PVC Shower Drain?

simple answer The easiest/quickest way is to use plumbers tape and make it level that way. The more professional approach is to say forget it and pop a beer. CHEERS!
  5. MattAlexander

sizing gas pipe residential Ca.

Hey guys, I am going back to work plumbing soon and am in need of the california code chart for sizing natural gas pipe for black steel residential gas systems. Can someone email me the chart I need , or post it on this thread so I can size out these houses? I dont have the code...
  6. MattAlexander

Can I reduce the size of my main vent stack

Lol!!!!!!!! First of all how many fixtures is that 4" vent carrying total? Is this the only vent coming up through your roof? I imagine that vent is carrying a toilet,sink shower and tub right? If thats all its venting then yeah I'd say reduce the pipe to 2". so you will have a toilet,tub and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks