Search results

1. B

bathroom sink chipped drainhole

there is a chip in the circle hole where the drain connects under my lav sink. this is causing the rubber gasket to leak i believe. is there a patch or other fix for this or do i need a new basin. house going on market mon - quick replies appreciated.
  2. B

Shutting down the house question - in a hurry

All: Relocating to another state - I live in upstate NY, very cold and snowy. Will be gone for a month before coming back to square away house for the market. I intend to leave the power on, primarily for minimal heat and security lighting, so my question is: if I shut off the water...
  3. B

Bend in pipes vs clog - now what?

Argh- Trying to snake a nondraining bathroom sink. Used a 25' hand auger yesterday - did not get far. Purchased a 20' auger today to connect to my drill - getting further, but when I encounter resistance, most of what I get is the snake kinking on me and pinching my gloves. I'm snaking for...
  4. B

Best snake for bathroom drain

I have stubborn drains on both lav sink and tub - bought a 25' hand snake today, cranked the heck out of it on the sink - still no good. Got maybe 6-8' inside the pipe under the floor, still getting resistance (and a sore shoulder). Tried baking soda and vinegar - got a good show, but it sat in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks