Search results

1. D

Mending Copper Oversized Tee?

I'm removing and replacing a 3/4 copper Tee. Is there a supplier that makes a wider tee to make up for the 1/2 inch+ of copper tube I'll be cutting off?
  2. D

Is sharing a single vent acceptable?

I'm meeting with my plumber to go over his plans for my drainage and venting system. It is all new plumbing. The building is two story, 3 bath. One downstairs bath, two directly above back to back. I also have a downstairs kitchen and laundry. I understand there are min. vent pipe sizes for each...
  3. D

Combining an electric Tank with electric Tankless

I've decided to replace a LP Gas Tank water heater with an electric tank water heater. In a 3 bath application where for the most part one bath is full time and the others only for guest. The baths all withing 10-15 feet of water heater and each other. I have a couple of options: 1. One...
  4. D

Vent... should it stay or should it go

I have removed a shower and the drain for it from the line main. It had been between a full bathroom, laundry room and my kitchen. I easily meet the venting needed for the remaining fixtures on the line. My question is, if I just cap off the old vent inside the wall for the removed shower could...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks