Search results

1. Workingona1920

PRV opening on new tankless..

I bought a pressure gauge today, hooked it up, and it registered beyond the 200 psi mark. I guess I should have taken into consideration that the old galvi lines I replaced with the 3/4 copper were almost completely closed off with rust. I set up 2 pressure reducing valves, and everything is...
  2. Workingona1920

Thanks Gary, I'm going to pick up a gauge today, as well as a Pressure Reducing Valve. Watts 25AUB-Z3 pressure reducing valve Should be used with an expansion tank.
  3. Workingona1920

So if the PRV is rated at 150 psi, I have somewhere around that pressure coming in? Is the reason for the medium pressure from the kitchen and shower valves due to the reduction of 3/4" to 1/2"? Thank you. Steve
  4. Workingona1920

T&P Valve for releasing excess pressure. I installed a takagi t-k1 on the side of my house. I ran 3/4 copper from the meter to a ball valve and then to the tankless. From the unit I installed a 150 psi PRV exactly as shown in the manual, and continued the 3/4 run to 1 shower, and to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks