Search results

1. chatapuggy1

Americast Tub Question/Worries

I had an Americast Princeton tub put in back in late 03' in my soon to be rental condo property. I remember the tubs were kinda new at the time to me so I searched to see if mortar was needed or not underneath, I found nothing. So the plumber said to go with no mortar as he said installation...
  2. chatapuggy1

Adding a laundry tub in the garage

OK, I got limited space in the garage where my washer/dryers are located at. Want to stack them which will give me space where I can put in a small laundry/garage sink that I most desperately need. My question is, all I have is the cold and hot hookups, and a drain pipe that comes out of the...
  3. chatapuggy1

Stainless Sink on Granite, with no brackets - HELP!!!

OK, the granite is in, new kitchen is almost up and running. The plumber came in today to set in the new sink, its a simple stainless, and was to be mounted on top. What didnt seem right is that the plumber said since I had no brackets to mount the sink in like normally underneath, and that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks